Monday, July 22

Fine then

This weekend was lovely, but, man, am I feeling out of sorts.

On Saturday I just never woke up. And by 3:30pm I was just so tired that I almost cried in the kitchen because there was still so much day left and still so much to do. It was that kind of bone weary tired that just leaves you feeling bereft.

Sunday felt kind of the same. Lovely with a side of Ooooffff.

I still feel that way right now. Rachie this morning mentioned maybe the extreme heat from last week is what smoked me. I know I'm not knocked up. Maybe I need a vitamin because, damn.

Anyway. 

To the farmer's market



To the library

Ezra chose Costco food court pizza for lunch.
I didn't argue with him.

Doing a mean impression of the Looney Tunes
episode with Spike, Chester and
Sylvester the Cat.





To Target for errands + new Legos with
birthday money.

And a new backpack and lunchbox for
kindergarten.



Kicked back on a Sunday morning

Things took a turn on Sunday as we started
wrapping one another as burritos.








Good heavens





















How was your weekend?

10 comments:

Sarah Anne said...

Oh I ADORE the shots of T walking with Iris! Your children are so gorgeous and are such HAMS. (This is my shocked face)

Bereft. Bone tired. Accurate descriptors of exhaustion just before you weep at the kitchen counter. Hugs!

Erica said...

Really hot weather wipes me out too. Sometimes extra sleep is the only answer.

~she~ said...

T as a burrito is great!

I painted and ran a photo booth Saturday. It will just not quit raining here. I'm ready to get back outside!!!

B said...

Burrito rolling. Fun!!
It must have been the heat all week. The hubby and I took naps Saturday afternoon and we RARELY do this.

Kelly said...

Kinder here we COME! Crazy, eh?

Do you Instagram? I'd love to follow you!

Kaysie said...

Ezra starting Kindergarten!? He's growing up too fast! And Iris is turning into such a pretty little girl! Love them!

Michelle said...

T as a burrito. Fabulous.

Also, I think we need a support group for moms of kids starting kindergarten. Why, babies? Why you gotta get big and go to school?

Hillary said...

The crazy faces from you and Ezra ... love.

Unknown said...

Looks like I need to recruit both of your munchkins to do some swaddling over here soon due to the amazing burritos!!

Kate said...

I'm sorry I haven't been as commenty as of late. I'm just in a funk and feeling a bit like I'm drowning. I'm so so sorry, you know I adore you and am secretly still stalking you. Burrito T may be my all time favourite picture, ever! Please tell him so.
love K